Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekly Color FIX: Stone White

Elle UK June 2012
Love the knitted shrug and white layers.
From goodbyefolk on etsy, white and grey brogues

Stone and white, not stone colored white. All though that is also beautiful. I am still a true believer in no white before Memorial Day or after Labor Day. I know it may be silly but if just doesn't seem right. Probably because the unofficial start of summer is Memorial Day. Well this holiday has passed and now it is safe to wear white, I joke. In honor of summer nights, I created this white treasury on etsy, you can do some shopping now if you like.

From rocks and salt on etsy a white metallic linen skirt


I like to give a shout out to etsy sellers because I believe in it. But of course I love looking at the high end designs. Sometimes they are expensive for a reason, good quality and design. Check out this cute dress form Gucci for Resort 2013.



Shoes by Lanvin

Love the shirt and wrap deets on this dress. And why was I surprised to see this was Diane von Furstenberg

From Brahmin yellow and white chevron stripe purse


Classic with a kick. Sharp and citric yellow with white in a chevron stripe pattern. Perfect summer accessory!


Wanted to update this post from something from Vogue.com's the Social Shopper,  that was just posted today. A great article on Summer Whites! Perfect timing if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment