Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tremont Toiletry Bag at Celebrate Brooklyn


Silent Cat

My latest venture is Celebrate Brooklyn, Instead of working in the occasional market this summer I decided to partake in this summer long event; sharing a booth with the Etsy NY Team. A group of 16 artists have been chosen to sell in the General Store at Celebrate Brooklyn. Ok so what is Celebrate Brooklyn?  An arts, music and movie festival that takes place in the Bandshell in Prospect Park. My first visit was last Saturday and it is such a fantastic space! The event is organized and run by BRIC Arts and media.  June 5th was the first night and opened with Jimmy Cliff.








I will be selling 2 new items at the festival, the Tremont Toiletry Bag and the Liberty Scarves.
The Tremont T Bag can be used for toiletries, knitting or food.  It just makes a nice travel bag because it is water resistant and sizes run about 13" x 6".  Personally I use a few of them for my current knitting project and my toiletries, not at the same time, two different bags are used.  However, I gave a friend one and she uses it to carry her lunch to work with her.

The shell is laminated cotton or oil cloth with a pretty ribbon trim on the inside. Some of the bags have pop colors for the zipper. All bags have a zipper pull. I've been using an awesome turquoise cording I found at Purl Soho.

Glasses

Grey Daisy

Vintage Cycle


Sweetpea




 If you can't make it to the General Store at Celebrate Brooklyn, don't worry, some of these are for sale in my etsy shop or you can custom order one! But for a lovely time outside this summer in Brooklyn check out one of the many concerts or movies showing at Celebrate Brooklyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment