Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Trip to the Macys Flower Show





The show was ending on Sunday April 6th and I was determined to get there.  It was April 4th. So I packed myself and Harper up and we headed to the Macys Flower Show.  Harper, strapped into the Becco carrier, because it's easier on the subway.  We were going to make it a quick trip and hopped on the subway right after picking up our lattes.  I thought Harper might like all the colors, and I was right.  Her head was angled up the whole time.  

For more info on the Flower Show check out my post for Etsy NY right here.















View from the balcony
Bouquet of the Day by Kenji Takenaka


It is truly amazing and awe inspiring to wander up and down the aisles among all of these larger than life flower arrangements.   If you missed it this year, don't miss it next year!

Happy Spring!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment