Monday, April 14, 2014

Liberty Scarf Bandannas



If you have been a reader of my blog you know I am a fan of Liberty of London fabrics.  because of my background in textiles I appreciate the details and history of these beautiful fabrics.  Part of the kitchen line I am working on has some Liberty Bandannas.  Bandannas for the kitchen? huh?
These are bandannas that you can wear in your hair to keep it pulled back while you work.  You can also wear one around your neck.  You can roll it up or fold it in a triangle.  Many options.  In addition, some of these are double sided.  I also have started working on some styles that are patch worked.  The love of Liberty.  If you can't decide on which print to buy you don't have to.  Buy a patchwork bandanna.  What do you think?










The love of Liberty.

Have a great week!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment