Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My samples for Liberty of London



MIA, I have been missing my blog but have been in full action. Last week was a very busy week for me and I feel awful I haven't had a chance to put together the DIY curtain post which I promised. However, at one of my day jobs, at Purl Soho, we had a launch for the new Liberty of London collection called Bloomsbury. I mentioned it a few times. I was commissioned to sew 6 projects from Purl Bee using the new fabric. I had a great time sewing them and wanted to share some of the pics.
Also I was working on a quilt for my nephew's birthday. Last Saturday, Caius celebrated his 5th birthday.   I made him a patchwork quilt that I designed with inspiration from a Painter Palette quilt from Design Sponge.
Here are a few photos of what's been going on!

Caius's Birthday Quilt #5


Purl Triangle Girl's Dress

Purl Rainbow Mini Quilt

Union Jack Patchwork Quilt almost done.

Purl 20 Minute Totes and the Union Jack Flag make their debut at the launch last Thursday at Purl.



The Rainbow mini quilt.

Also I almost forgot to mention we finally started construction in our basement. We met with our contractor last Wednesday and construction began today! Home office/ sewing space/ classroom will be finished in a few weeks!

The ones marked Purl in front of their title are Purl Bee patterns and copyrighted.


No comments:

Post a Comment