Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest blogging and the Hells Kitchen Flea

Hand stitching a phone case lined with felt

Happy Monday! Another hot week ahead for us in NYC.  Fortunately Brooklyn is a little cooler, not much but the breeze helps. I had a busy weekend here in the city. Saturday and Sunday afternoons I spent with 3rdward at the Hells Kitchen Flea Market. While they had featured members selling their wares I was giving free sewing demos on how to sew a phone case.

Barry one of the new education dept employees made himself an iphone case.
Barry's new case. Chevron on one side and a Lotta Jansdotter print on the other side.




Saw some cool things at the market.



Come visit me over on the EtsyNYteam blog. I am guest blogging over there today.

Check back tomorrow for a DIY tutorial on how to make a curtain!
And don't forget to comment on the Liberty post to get a chance on winning a scarf bandanna designed by me. Deadline is tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment