Friday, March 16, 2012

The Design Files

I've discovered a new blog that I wanted to share with you,  The Design Files  It is written by Lucy Feagins who is a Melbourne set dresser and stylist.  The Design Files covers Australian design in all its forms – from architecture and interiors to art, craft, graphic design and illustration. I love looking at the beautiful pictures of color in all the homes. Since we will be moving soon to Brooklyn into our first home we have lots of decisions to make; wallpaper, paint, furniture etc....very exciting! Lucy's blog has become a source of inspiration. I hope you find it inspiring too!






I love the tulips in the hanging jar in this pic!


I could possibly spend all day perusing this site. Design files has many categories covering fashion, crafts, architecture, textiles the list goes on!

Emma Davies sculptural vases



No comments:

Post a Comment