Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cute stuff going on at J.Crew

If your J.Crew catalog has arrived and it is still sitting on your table for you to view here are a few items to check out.  So many vibrant colors, cute items and sequins! The women's line at J.Crew seems to get cuter every season. Jenna Lyons, President and Creative Director, has really brought J.Crew back to life. My humble opinion, prices are a little extreme for what the product is but I guess we pay for the name. Which is why I love sales! Tough for me to pay retail knowing what it costs to make something. None the less there are some awesome pieces arriving Feb 6th to your local store. The best thing about J Crew is that the clothes are comfortable and stylish. I can wear them to work, to any of my 3 jobs of teaching sewing, working in a fabric store or meeting with a menswear client. 

I am sure I can figure out somewhere to wear this lime green sequin skirt!


the stripes on this basic cardi are sequins



loving the stripe knit and water color floral shorts
perfect for a summer evening on Nantucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment