Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Markets starting up

This Saturday will be my first holiday market this season. The Astoria Market which is held at the Bohemian Beer Hall and Garden in Astoria is doing a pop-up in Manhattan! I have worked in the Astoria Market and it is a great group of crafters. I was super excited to find out about the pop up only 8 blocks from my apartment! Yay!
Here is the 411.
December 10th Saturday
St. Paul the Apostle 60th and Columbus
11 to 5:30
Over 45 vendors.
http://www.facebook.com/ColumbusAvenueMarket


December 17th and 18th you can find me in Brooklyn!
Both days from 11 to 7 I will be at the Brooklyn Lyceum
227 4th  AveBrooklyn, NY  11215
Corner of President Street
R train to Union Street




Find some great gifts from creative artists and designers. Buy local and something unique for the people in your life.

Hope to see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment