Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mad Men style on Etsy


Mad Men, the new season number 6, starts next Sunday.  Such an awesome show not only for story lines but also the costumes, furniture and over all style.  I am part of a craft group called the Etsy NY Team.  One of my obligations on the team is to create treasuries showing off some of the goods from our 260 members.  Not every item is only Etsy NY members so we are able to include world wide sellers.

  Tuesday is my treasury day and I chose the subject of Mad Men.  Etsy.com not only sells handmade items from around the world but also sells vintage items.  If you are looking for one of a kind items, want to support local and not something made by unfair labor practices check out some of these items.

To see the whole treasury click here.

From the shop Antique Apartment
From the shop Pyrex Princess

Who wouldn't love to be sipping a nice icey cocktail from these bright pink Bermuda glasses. How fun!

While wearing the below dress and earrings?

Shop Exile
From the shop Toasted Coconut


Find the adorable cute wicker purse at the shop MoyToyz.  Wicker not your style? Carry your things in this sweet little change purse from PinotbyLyn


What will my guy be wearing? How about this vintage suit from the shop Vogue Vintage?


Now that my honey and I are both dressed you can find us having cocktails in these cool Dorothy Thorpe Tumblers found in JunkGirlGreen


And if I get stuck for something to say or have some awesome design idea, while having my cocktail I can always check my Don Draper notebook.
buy this at Invisible Crown


No comments:

Post a Comment