Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I heart clogs! New Spring Styles from Swedish Hasbeens

Kassi's Cork Wedge


In the spring of 2012 I discovered Swedish Hasbeens.  I have always been a clog lover and these shoes were a dream come true to me. A designer who has taken the basic clog many steps further.  The shoes are made in Sweden and are leather friendly production. Ok what does that mean? It means that the leather is produced ecologically and chromium free.  Chromium is bad for the enviro and the peeps who make the shoes.

With this grey, rainy weather here in NYC I was so happy and excited to see the new styles that will be available this season!







And my fave, the Peep Toe High, inspired by 70's disco.  Forget the basic black. Bring on the hot pink, sunshine yellow and green olive! Do you love clogs as much as me? Ok I can really only afford to get one pair. Which ones do I get?
Decisions.


Who else in NYC besides me love Swedish Hasbeens?  Sarah Jessica Parker.


all photos from http://swedishhasbeens.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment