Friday, November 9, 2012

New class! Holiday Workshop; Make some ornaments!




I am so excited about this class coming up on December 9th.
And I am so excited to start making samples. I love Christmas! So much that my sister calls me Tracey Christmas.  I love Secret Santa, love leaving cookies out for Santa, love the real Christmas Tree, the list goes on.  On December 9th I will be teaching a Holiday Craft Workshop at Purl Soho.  Don't worry if you don't know how to sew because I will be teaching hand sewing and machine sewing techniques.  We will be making three projects; a felt star tree topper, a felt snowflake ornament and a fabric stuffed bird ornament. You can choose whatever colors and fabrics you want to adorn your tree with. Or why not  hang the bird as a desk ornament. It just doesn't have to be for the holidays!



Photos from the Purl Bee website.

Are you a Christmas fanatic like me?
What is your favorite part?






No comments:

Post a Comment