Thursday, November 15, 2012

First Holiday Market This Saturday! in Soho!

My first market of the holiday season will be this Saturday, November 17th, in Soho.  Not only am I excited because it is for the holiday season but also because a friend is one of the organizers and I am so impressed and excited for her!  Two Fair Ladies is run by two artists/crafters so they have mucho experience.  Not only will there be over 50 vendors but also entertainment and food. Tarot card readers, musicians and face painters will be among the entertainment.

I will be selling my usual wares of aprons, napkins and a variety of totes. I also have some new Liberty of London scarves to sell.


Full Apron with ticking stripe
Here are the details:

Nov. 17, 2012 
11:00am-6:00pm
St. Anthony's 
155 Sullivan Street at W. Houston

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment