Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Staples at Madewell

Runway shows have come and gone here in the city and fall is here to stay. What to wear this fall...I have to stay check out Madewell. Madewell is a line by J.Crew.  I arrived home from vacation to find their new catalog in my mailbox. If you are looking for some inspiration and ideas for layering check these out.

Cute skirt and checkout the pocket square in the top pic.

animal prints still trending....


I knew there was a reason I couldn't donate my denim shirt from my work days at the GAP.


neon in the fall of course!

as a designer I love this shot. You don't have to match your colors and look how cute this looks!

If you live in NYC we have a Madewell in Soho on Broadway. Visit the store for inspiration or shopping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment