Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MARKET SEASON HAS STARTED! SEE ME IN WILLIAMSBURG

Have you been to Artists and Fleas? http://www.artistsandfleas.com/
It's a great market in Williamsburg on the weekends, indoor and out.
My first visit there will be Sunday April 11th.
I hope you stop by and see my new products. It's been a long, long winter and I have been sewing up a nor'easter in my studio. Andy, the bf, has been patient with all of my fabric and products hanging everywhere. Give a holla' to my boy as they say.
A few of the things you will find are:

 
TEATOWELS

LAPTOP CARRIERS

PLACEMATS AND NAPKINS

 
PILLOWS  
 
PURSES AND GROCERY TOTES THAT ARE WATER RESISTANT!

And let's not forget the furry ones.....pet mats for cats and dogs.



Claudius, a customer, pawing at the catnip. Thank you Harriet for sending!

 
And Hermes snoozing on the black faux fur mat.


And remember everything is one of a kind and made in NYC by me!

Everything at the Artists and Fleas is handmade by independent artists. Open Every Saturday & Sunday 12-8pm. 129 N. 6th Street (between Bedford & Berry)   Public Transportation: L Train to Bedford; G Train to Metropolitan; JMZ to Broadway.
 http://www.artistsandfleas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment