Monday, May 31, 2010

End of May already! Sex and the City 2.

Wow I have not posted that much in May. Alot has been happening. Moved to a new place. Have amazing views of Hells Kitchen and the Theatre District....and we can see Neeeewwww Jursey in the distance. AND we only moved 2 blocks! So settling in and settling in and still settling in.

Did a great market in Ellenville NY at the WBASNY convention. Best seller? Not laptop covers to all these lawyers and judges but napkins and placemats.
Made a new friend too, Heidi from Heidi and Arthur Chocolates....holy chocolate! They do corporate gift boxes which make great gifts.


http://www.heidiandarthurs.com/default.asp  the bark was a big seller.


Summer has begun in the big apple. 80 degree temperatures are here and Sex in the City 2 has opened up. Its getting bad reviews but I still may go see it with my girls. Although the whole desert thing is a bit far fetched. However, then I saw Michael Patrick King interviewed on John Stewart and he made me want to see it. He admits it is far fetched.  They had to do something different. Agreed.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-12-2010/michael-patrick-king




Has anyone seen the 2 yet? Please let me know what you think. Are you a New Yorker?
Hopefully they will be wearing some great fashion.
How is that walking in the sand in heels? I still can't help it, I love Carrie. 

Stay tuned for comments!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete